Monday, July 6, 2015

New Challenge

Happy July! Since this month will be a pretty chill and awesome one since my birthday is soon, I thought I would try something new. There are challenges that go around the internet that often revolve around literature: reading challenges, writing challenges, one word challenges, ect. The one that caught my eye, however, involved both literature and visual art. The popular book blog, Books & Cupcakes, hosts a Book Photo Challenge every month. Every day has a prompt for a photo to take, and I find that very fun and artistic. So, I decided to join! To try and not clog up the page too much, I'm going to post my photos every five days. My first set will be posted soon, and I hope it can serve as a kind of mini recommendation/about me thing since it will feature books old and new from my collection. Here's to new challenges!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment