Monday, July 6, 2015

July Book Photo Challenge | Set One



I couldn't decide between these three bookstheir titles are all so unique. I just reviewed A Court of Thorns and Roses, but I have not read the other two. I've heard good things about The Wrath and the Dawn and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, but I'm saving them for a vacation this month.


The humor in Anna and the French Kiss is so natural and witty thanks to her vibrant characters, and I will always love it for that. This book feels like when you meet someone who clicks with you right away.


My True Love Gave to Me is the perfect thing to get you into the holiday mood, or just make you happy when you need it. Christmas in July anyone?


Decided to do all three for some 4th of July spirit. I would recommend all of these books except for The Queen of the Tearling and Seriously...I'm Kidding since I have not read those two yet. But, once again, I have heard good things about them. The Bone Season and Unravel Me are excellent fantasy/paranormal YA fiction, while Dessen writes YA contemporary. My first review on this blog was of Saint Anything.


This is actually a graphic novel, but it's so amazing I had to include it. I'm not normally one for horror stories since they don't appeal to me in a storytelling way, but I love the short stories in Through the Woods. "A Lady's Hands are Cold" was my favorite one.

(You can find the challenge here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment