Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Quick Tip: Twitter

I've been in a bit of a reading slump, so I thought I would just share a quick tip!

Kind of going off of a small comment I made in one of my reviews, I think Twitter has become an amazing platform for authors and readers. If you haven't already, follow the authors of some of your favorite books. You get to see small tidbits of their lives, be updated on their book things (like tours and the like), and interact with them sometimes as well.

There's also a lot of giveaways that authors/publishers/bloggers do, and Twitter is one of the main platforms that they share them on. There's always lots of love for the book community! So go follow authors, publishers, agents, literary magazines, independent bookstores, and twitters dedicated to books!

And to finish up, here's some general, bookish Twitters I would recommend:

We Heart YA
Buzzfeed Books
Pub(lishing) Crawl
Waterstones Oxford Street (their tweets are hilarious!)
Goodreads

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment